Frequently Asked Questions....
1. How do we pay?
Answer: We accept debit or credit.
2. How many people can do an escape room?
Answer: Groups can be made up of 4- 10 players. For groups larger than 10 players we suggest booking two rooms and splitting up into two groups.
3. Can just two players do an escape room?
Answer: Yes, however we ask that small groups book on Sundays
4. How much does it cost?
Answer: A 45 minute room costs $27.00 +hst each. A 60 minute room costs $30.00 +hst each. See "what we offer" page for our birthday party packages.
5. Can I add players to my group after I've submitted my booking?
Answer: Yes you can access your booking again through the confirmation email that is sent to you. You may always bring extra players as long as you don't exceed 10 in each room. We do not need the players names before hand.
6. How far in advance do I need to book?
Answer: You must book at least 24 hours in advance. Same day appointments are very limited.
7. Can I book during the week?
Answer: We will begin to accept bookings Wednesdays. Please fill out the contact us form to inquire about a day time spot. We can often customize times with advance notice.
8. Do you have corporate pricing?
Answer: Yes, our corporate pricing starts at 20 people. Please contact us using the contact us form for pricing.
9. What happens if we are late?
Answer: If you arrive late you will not be able to stay in the room longer to finish the game. Each game is set to start at a specific time and will not run late similar to a movie, players are waiting to go after you.
How to make a booking.
1. Select the number of players. *If you are unsure how many will attend please only enter the number of people who have confirmed. The button for this is under “options”
2. Select which room theme or leave it as “any room”
3. Select the date by clicking on “pick date” under the heading Date and Time. *Also under date and time is the list of games available for the day you chose. All times that have a green “BOOK” button at the end, are available.
4. Click on “Book”. If you get a red notice that says select the number of players in the group you may have to refresh your page and select the number again. This will also come up if you do not have enough players in the group to book that room.
5. You will be taken to a new page to fill out the names of your group members. Please ensure you put a phone number that you can be reached at (not a work number) Click NEXT when done.
6. This screen you can add another booking or checkout to complete the booking. Please note nothing is saved at this point.
7. The last page displays the booking info and has a place for you to enter a promo code if you have one. You can also input your credit card details.
8. Make sure you click “I agree to the conditions and policies above.
9. Click “pay now” to complete your booking.
How to purchase a gift card:
1. Go to “Booking” page. Click BUY NOW.
2. Use drop down arrow to select a ticket. You can choose from children’s tickets and adult tickets for 1 hour or 45 minute rooms.
3. Complete the booking
4. You will not select the room the voucher is for, this can be selected when the voucher is redeemed.